Friday, February 26, 2010

The Fool on a journey

I know I don't talk about the Tarot as much as I used to. It's still there and does help center me and really that's what I need some days. Anyway for my travels on this day as I was packing I came across my Fool pendant. I thought what a perfect thing to wear today. It fits. (this is what I mean about things always being there.) My first trip to Vegas, I set upon my journey just like the fool in Tarot.

Not too much more to put here. Just the thoughts that crossed my mind and I wanted to share. Yes I'll have the laptop in Vegas.... dunno if I'll ever be online. I do know that tomorrow night is gonna be a blast. Blue Man Group!!!!!

You all be good.. {*************************} Hugz to you all!
Keep that positive energy flowing....send some my way...

No comments: