Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend...

So here we go on another adventure.... Did the bbq thing yesterday, and sent a random txt to friends telling them when it would be ready. Matthew almost made it over, but I really didn't expect anyone to reply. Chicken was good.

Football!!!! yes I watched the 9ers last night and it was good. They keep on like this and it's gonna be a good season. They never gave up and I was quite impressed. Just gotta figure out who is going to be the starting quarterback. My vote is for Shaun Hill, he keeps his composure, even though he did get sacked three times.

My latest cooking project is fresh pasta. I want to see what I can do with that. I'm thinking there are some good things and I've seen just how easy it is to make fresh stuff. Flour, egg, and evoo. Found a recipe for some spinach pasta that looks AMAZING... Went off looking for a pasta machine today and should have just headed to Walnut Creek and William Sonoma. I didn't though and wasted about an hour going through the mall. So I'll prolly just order it online. The shipping will prolly cover what I'd spend in gas and parking...

Tonight is the East Bay adventure. Heading out to the White Horse bar in Berkeley. Matthew Baker is spinning, Joey V on the mic... It's gonna be a good night. You got three Poles in one place... yeah baby. Ok just had an idea for a new club shirt.. I need to find a graphic designer to do what's in my head.. Take the Polish crest... the eagle on the shield.. and rock that on a shirt.. I can see what I want but can't really explain it... ugh...

Downloaded Ajax's latest Cardio Radio mix and it's great. He threw in a Stevie Nicks song and that makes me smile. Ronnie checkin in on me. Always makes me smile. Yeah he'll always have a place in my heart.. Rest in Peace Ronnie... I'm doing good...

Ok blogging here is not getting the work done around the house that needs to be done.. so I'm off to do that. Yeah I've put it off long enough....

{********************}
HUGZ to you all!!!!

No comments: