Monday, August 26, 2019

Card of the Day. August 26, Four of Wands

Four of Wands

Keywords:  Celebration, Freedom, Excitement

What a great card for my return to the Card of the Day posts.  The four of wands.  It's a homecoming of sorts, a returning, a celebration.  Fitting as I'm getting back to my normal routine and my daily posts.  I hope you all have been well.  I'm going to start another blog thread with more study on the cards.  I decided this morning that whatever suit I pulled for the card of the day, would be the suit I started with on that other thread.  So it will be wands.  

Here's the traditional meaning on the Four of Wands:


The Four of Wands is a card of joyful celebration, blissful happiness and appreciation for the good things in life. When this card appears in a Tarot reading, it is the perfect time to celebrate with those you love most. You may commemorate a significant event or milestone such as a wedding, birthday, homecoming or reunion. Or, you may invite a few of your favourite friends over for an intimate dinner for no particular reason except to revel in each other’s company. Relax and let your hair down – enjoy this special time together!

No comments: