Friday, November 15, 2019

15 November, 3 card spread

15 November, three card spread

All Pentacles this time, Earth , Grounding, Money or material possessions. 

  1. 7 of Pentacles:  I've put in the work, now to wait on the harvest.  Appreciate the work I've put in and be ready for the rewards.  <--> makes sense as I'm jumping into doing more Tarot readings for people so I'm excited to see how my skills have improved. 
  2. Page of Pentacles:  Manifesting new opportunities into my material world.  So seeing that path and making some gains in the material realm.  The studies have brought me to a point where I can start new ventures.  Still some things I want to add to the mix, but this is a great sign to get my butt moving.
  3. 3 of Pentacles reversed:  All the above, but I'm going it alone.  I can't depend on anyone else to get me there.  I have the tools, I have the skills, I have all that I need.  Now to take that step and do the work to make it all happen. 

No comments: