Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's time to celebrate...

The offer I put in on the house was accepted. Now comes the fun stuff. Getting the inspections done, entering escrow, etc etc. (i really have no idea what comes next but I know there are many things that need to happen between now and me moving in.)

So I'm a home owner (assuming inspections come back clean, etc etc) I know there is some painting to do. (so much easier if it's done before I move in. ) The kitchen will be done in shades of blue. Lighter on the ceiling, darker on the walls. The master suite needs to be in this color I've had for almost two years now. (never did get around to painting my current room.)

Finding out when I can start moving stuff into the house.

Getting rid of the garbage I've got now because I'm not moving all this junk to the new place. Pricing out the closet organizer system I want from Ikea....

Soo much stuff to do ...

Ahhhhh.. yeah...

{**********************}
Hugz to you all.

Man when the universe hits me, it does it all at once. 2009 is starting out as the most amazing year I've ever had.

No comments: