Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Paranormal Activity

Ok so all I knew about this movie going in was that it was 'based on actual events'. I know that many people who did see it in theatres were pretty well shocked by it. It certainly did a number on my head after watching it last night. I bought it on Blue Ray dvd and wow. Seriously it's a fantastic movie. The research was really good, and trust me there is some factual stuff in there. I lived in a house with ghosts and other things for many years. I had several occurances of the clock radio turning on, lights, things banging around, etc. I once had an alarm clock that would go off at 12:15 am EVERY day. (that's 15 mins past midnight) Even when the alarm wasn't turned on. Even when the alarm was set for like 8 am.

I've had a few experiences with something not nice. I'd get times when my sheets would pull tight around me, and it felt like a wind blowing through them. The thing that did the number on me from the movie is the sound that came up on the tape when the demon was doing his thing... yeah that's the sound I heard when things happened to me. I'm talking DEAD ON for the sound. (bad choice of words???) Anyway the last time it happened was an interesting experience. I felt it coming on and it really seemed like it was going to be the worst one yet... I felt the fear rise up... and then that part of me that travels when I sleep raised up above the scene and I saw this point in the distance where all this energy was coming from. I could see it streaming out and enveloping me in my bed. It was so funny and I started to laugh, because there laying in my bed it seemed HUGE and overwhelming, but once I could see it from outside of that context it was pathetic. So I laughed, and laughed and that thing looked up directly at me. At that moment I realized that it had no power over me, and never would. Suddenly it all calmed down.

I always remember that, and it keeps me feeling good. NOTHING has power over me unless I let it have power over me. I can stand there and laugh at the unknown because it can't hurt me.

This is why I keep the positive going. I have no time or energy to invest in the negative. It gets you nowhere, and it lets the weak have power over you.

So am I saying that 'demons' and 'shadow people' and whatever else you want to call them do not exist? No they are there. They can only affect you if you let them. I have no time for their stupid games. I have no energy to waste on things like that. Interpret this how you wish. It sure sounds a lot like the good and evil from the Bible. I see it differently, and know that I am blessed. We are all blessed when we keep to the positive and do not dwell on the little stuff. The world is what you make it, so what kind of world do you live in?? Stop for a moment and ask yourself that question. Sit and think about it.

HUGZ to you all. {**************************************} my positive energy going out to you all.

No comments: