Sunday, July 7, 2019

Card of the Day, 7 July, 2019


The Seven of Wands

Keywords:  Challenge, Perseverance, Protection

For this card I always see a person standing their ground.  When they are up against it they are holding their own and then some.  You are in a good spot, just don't let that go to your head. 

"The Seven of this suit generally shows a person who is nearly always successful in working his or her will in the world. This is a person who is truly gifted, standing head and shoulders above the rest. This person is sets standards and sets examples that exceed previous conceptions of what is possible.

Beware of conceitedness that can be hinted at by this card. Being successful does not make you invincible, and it does not protect you against errors! Enjoy your "fifteen minutes of fame" and then get back to your tasks, or your head will swell, to the detriment of your ability to succeed again."

I decided to change up the deck I'm using for the card of the day.  I'll probably go a week with this deck then switch again.  I have so many decks.  The Wild Unknown got me to stop reading about doing readings for people and actually DOING them.  This deck is the Mystic Mondays deck and I just got it.  I immediately fell in love with the imagery and have had a couple of really good readings with it.  


No comments: