Monday, July 1, 2019

Card of the Day, July 1 2019

Hello, and look at this, two days in a ROW!!!  It's a good start that I've kept with something for two solid days!!  

Today's card is the Ace of Wands


Aces are the beginning of any suit, and the element associated with Wands is FIRE.  

KeyWords:  Igniting Energy, New Beginnings

This card to me is all about new beginnings and the energy to move you along that path.  You know what's on your mind and you have the energy to go do it.  It is fitting for me, as my first book on Dragon Magick arrived yesterday.  I started to read it but my allergies just wouldn't let me concentrate.  So I know this is the Universe telling me to get going down this path.  

Here's a breakdown on the card from another site devoted to the Wild Unknown Tarot:

"Patches of fresh blossoms and leaves are sprouting from the wand in the card’s center. This sprouting foliage gives the effect of bursting life and untapped potential. The imagery throws back to that of the Fool, where we saw a chick perched on a branch. Perhaps this is the same branch?
Around the wand is a field of white-hot energy, which merges into orange and yellow rays. These are primal colors, associated with energy that is directly connected to source. This is a reminder of the suit’s association with fire. There’s a radiating energy at work in this card, as indicated by the lines radiating outward from the central wand. The use of lines here show an energy that is not stagnant, but in radiant motion. Fire is an active, outward moving element.
The Ace of Wands is a brilliant flash of inspiration that might lead you anywhere. You are in a position to blaze your own trail. The only way to find out where this initial momentum will lead you is to keep following that warmth!"

If you are reading these posts let me know with a comment below.  HUGZ to you all. 

No comments: