Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Card of the Day, 11 September, The Fool

The Fool
Keywords:  Innocence, Discovery, Fearless

Ah I got a chance this morning to pull a quick card before the work day kicked off.  Had an early start to the day, but all is well, I have almost closed my 'exercise' ring, as I've been moving this morning.  :-)

Back to the card of the day, I was thinking about myself and what guidance I needed today and out pops the fool.  Telling me I'm ready to start that new path, journey, that thing I've been thinking about doing.  So I will.  Like the Fool I'm full of confidence, and unafraid to step off that cliff.  

I love the imagery in this deck, it almost looks like the fool is dancing and leaping without a care in the world.  Sometimes you just have to dance like no one is watching.  So get out there and DO it!!!!  

No comments: