Friday, September 20, 2019

Card of the Day, 20 September, Knight (Son) of Cups

Knight (Son) of Cups
Keywords:  Introspective, Romantic, Peaceful

A thinker, a dreamer, romantic, self-absorbed if it goes too far down that path.  So generally refers to a young male, quiet, yet radiating that energy.  The best description I read is this:  Essentially the Son of Cups is learning how to handle the spectrum of his internal world.  

If I follow the theme from the cards this week, this is the perfect card for Friday.  It's me, no questions.  I started with the Devil acknowledging those inner demons, and have been steadily working on them this week.  I've gotten the support from the Universe each day with a card helping me to see where I am going and reassurance that I'm traveling the correct path.  Support and encouragement along the way.  Today the card shows I'm not done yet, did I think it would only take a week??  No.  I continue my journey.  



The Knight of Cups is often described as a sensitive soul. He certainly has a romantic way of looking at the world, gravitating towards drama and a flood of emotions. This can be a beautiful thing, as he teaches you to fling yourself straight into the direct experiences of your emotions. However, it can also present a challenge as he is not the best at maintaining perspective and clear thinking.

The Waite-Smith tarot Knight of Cups rides a white horse, another symbol of his romantic nature. This card reminds you how potent it is to connect deeply with life, but make sure you don’t lose yourself in the rolling tide.

No comments: