Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Card of the Day, 24 September, Mother (Queen) of Pentacles

Mother of Pentacles
Keywords:  Domestic, Capable, Loving

The Earth mother is how I see this one.  Connected to all the living things. Grounded and protective if needed.  Strong, and spiritual wisdom included.  Not overbearing nor demanding, just being that which she needs to be.  

Grounded keeps repeating in my head, so I'm thinking maybe I need to ensure I'm grounding myself as I continue the journey I started last night.  Got a new book, Tarot Elements, and have started doing work on myself.  I am taking those steps to improve my life, and this card just enforces that I'm following the path I need to follow. 


The Mother of Pentacles can ask you how her character traits are currently impacting your life. Are you attuned with your physical surroundings? Are you giving enough attention to the people, plants and animals in your life? Consider how much you are willing to give help and support to yourself and others.

This card can also highlight a need for trust. Are you keeping the promises you make to yourself? Are you taking tangible steps to improve your life and the world around you? You have the resources you need to move through any obstacles. If you’re having a hard time tapping into those resources, remember it is okay to turn to others for support.

No comments: