Wednesday, October 23, 2019

23 October Three card daily reading

So there I was digging around on Reddit, and I came across the r/tarot subreddit.  I had to check it out and I've learned somethings, and contributed some of my knowledge to posts there.  Then I found the AMA archive and yes Melissa Cynova did one, and you KNOW I had to read it.  Her book, Kitchen Table Tarot, is what got me to actually read the cards.  I'm so happy I started that journey.  

She was asked about pulling a card a day and her thoughts.  Her answer was one of well a one card pull doesn't really cover the energy of a day for me, so I do a three card reading each day.  


  1. What do I need to finish from yesterday?
  2. What do I need to focus on today?
  3. What can I look forward to tomorrow?
So I will start doing this spread daily and journal about it here so I can review it as time passes. 

Today is October 23, 2019

  • 3 of Pentacles reversed.  Sloppy workmanship, delay of recompense.  Not learning from my mistakes is one possibility.  Health wise (I am still suffering from a cold, and I did message my Dr. yesterday) Doctor did respond today, so that could be the continuation from yesterday.  Appointment made for Friday with Dr. 

  • King of Pentacles.  Steady, reliable, solid man.  Hmm either good news on the financial front, or I'll have a stable influence on my day. Looked online and King is about achieving goals.  Seeing things through to a successful end.  So I'll be all business today.  :-)

  • The Magician reversed.  Be careful not to miss the opportunities coming your way. Don't let self doubt hold you back. Be careful of deceitful people around you. Health wise it's about manifesting the healing.  So put your mind to getting over what's happening and the Universe will help you out. 
So overall I like this three card spread set up.  I will put more effort into doing this daily and it will help me with the meanings of the cards put into a context.  If you happen to stumble upon this leave me a comment so I know.  Thanks!!!

No comments: