Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Card of the Day, 22 October, 2 of Cups

The Two of Cups
Keywords: Harmony, Friendship, Cooperation

This card is also known as the LOVE card.  A new romance beginning.  It's also for friendship, partnership, cooperation. Two forces blending to make a complete whole.  I shuffled my new Robin Wood tarot deck this morning thinking about the deck and what this one will teach me.  The two of cups was the card that came out.  So I think this will be another fun deck to work with.  It has the traditional imagery, but takes the religious aspects out and replaces them with more pagan symbols.  It flows easier for me as I am not a religious person, but I am spiritual.  :-) 


Sorry for the break in posting, I came down with a terrible cold and even missed three days of work because of it.  Nasty bug going around right now.  Get your rest and drink plenty of fluids.  

No comments: