Thursday, October 24, 2019

October 24, Daily three card draw

Well if this isn't a fun one, I'm not sure what is.  The three card draw today is the following:


  • What do I need to finish from yesterday?  Temperance Reversed. As the last card yesterday hinted towards health concerns I'm thinking I need to rebalance my life.  Continue the work that was suggested yesterday.  I'm taking my new meds, and also trying to smooth out the peaks and valleys from this past week. 

  • What do I nee to focus on today? Wheel of Fortune Reversed.  Changing my destiny.  A run of bad luck? so today I have the opportunity to change what has been happening and get my life back on a better track.  Other than the illness last week I thought my life was on a pretty good track.  We will see what happens. 

  • What can I look forward to tomorrow?  9 of Pentacles. Abundance in my life.  Enjoy that which I have earned.  Makes sense with the reversed Wheel of Fortune, I can change my luck and will reap the rewards.  

So lets see how things work out today, and if the 9 of Pentacles shows it's influence in my life tomorrow.  

No comments: