Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Days go by...

.. and still they fill up with activities. Long holiday weekend coming up and my 'down time' is filled with stuff to do. Kickin the long weekend off with DJ Matthew Baker and club 1220 in Walnut Creek on Wednesday night. Thursday is Turkey day and all the family, food, and football that goes along with it. Friday night... I won tickets to Nadia Ali at 1015 Folsom. Yeah I had no plans, but ended up being caller 7 tonight when Joey gave away the tickets. Saturday night is the Cafe with Joey V hosting, yeah he put me on the guestlist. So a busy weekend, but it's gonna be FUN.

Hangin out with friends is always a good thing. Going out and enjoying a night.. creating those memories... just having fun... Matthew Baker the fellow Pollack and one whose advice I follow. Joey, Ian, Julie.. good friends and good fun. ... ah so yeah you know what I'm talking about

{***************}
Hugz to you all

No comments: