Thursday, November 6, 2008

Join the fight

Looks like there are quite a few people that are not happy about Prop 8 and it's narrow victory. The next round of the fight has started. Counties in California bringing lawsuits against it. There is even a petition going around that you can sign.

Sign the Petition here

I say do whatever you can to ensure that all groups have the same rights in this great State of California.

To go on to other topics, check out that Obama. Damn he's not even taking the week off to enjoy his victory on Tuesday. He's busy forming his cabinet and consulting with his advisors. Enjoy the holiday season this year, cause we're gonna be busy after that. This country has some major work to do, and yes the tasks seem daunting now, just remember "Yes We Can". (Ok the chills run up and down my body when I typed that. We are on the edge of something major. It's the same kind of feeling I get when I'm working with my Tarot deck)

Ok cooking dinner.. Brats tonight... it's bowling night.

{******************} HUGZ to you all.

No comments: